Monday, July 16, 2012

"Overnight Acne Cures" E-book is it a scam?

I have been perfectly ok with my skin until of 16. I started noticing little oily and pimple problems. It didn't bother me that much until It became worse. I remember the time my friends teasing me that I will no longer have an acne because there is no space left for it in my face. I became serious with it and tried so many products out there at the market. I tried many different commercial soaps, facial washes and finally went to different dermatologists which cost me a lot. It help a little but didn't cleared my face completely and I still grow pimples and the texture of my face is not good enough.

I have been reading online tips and guides and bought some e-books which helped me a lot. The best book that helped me a lot is "Overnight Acne Cures" by Louise Griffin (Naturopath). It is worth the read. It is very detailed and is complete. It also helped me to cure a pimple for just overnight. Now I'm confident enough to showcase my self because I'm acne free and will never have acne problems again.

No comments: