Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Can Water Really Help You Get Rid of Acne Blemishes?

If you ask around, a lot of people might dismiss the idea that water could ever help you get rid of acne scars and blemishes, but that is true! Fact is, water is the very source of our life! I don't know about you, but I can live a day without food but I cannot live even an hour without water! That is why I always keep a bottle filled with pure drinking water near my desk, so that I can have easy access to it whenever I want. I would recommend that you do the same thing!

How much water should you drink? Well, that is a debatable issue. The common belief is that you should drink at least eight glasses of water every day. Then there are others who would suggest drinking a couple of liters of water immediately after waking up from bed in the morning! Still, there are others who dismiss the idea that one really needs to drink any extra water; according to them, water can be gotten through fruits and vegetables and thus, one does not need to consume any extra water.

No comments: